Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's (been) Happenin' ???

Wow! Unbelieveable! Looking back over the past three months, it is amazing where God has directed and brought me. My mistake tonight would be an attempt to mention and explain everything that entailed in one blog. So, I will not do that now. Suffice to say that the journey continues even though there is the temptation inside me to say that I/we are at a very, very high point.

Thank you God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit for guiding and leading us to the poor. From your Word, Father, I know(oida) this is where I/we need to be. Thank you for bringing us here to them. Now may we follow the example of Your Son in caring for and in loving them. A must read book is The Hole in Our Gospel by Richard Stearns. Do not read this book if you are afraid of change, because the message of this book will change you!

Nothing, and I say again, nothing, in this life is more exciting and fulfilling than the realization of being led by His Spirit(Romans 8:14).

I definately plan on keeping up better on a day to day basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment